Information for Current Students

All things advising-related:

Every GES major is assigned a faculty advisor, even before you are able to formally declare your major. You will be unable to register for classes until you meet with your GES faculty advisor who will give you your registration PIN. Don't know who your advisor is? Log in to DegreeWorks and it will show you up at the top of the page.

Scholarships, Internships, and Funding